- In this policy the following definitions are applicable:
- Data: All information that you submit to ACA Acoustics Limited via this website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, all definitions provided in the General Data Protection Regulations.
- GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation.
- ACA Acoustics Limited, We, or Us: ACA Acoustics Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08228154 whose registered office is at 12 Sheep Street, Highworth, Wiltshire, SN6 7AA.
- User or You: Any third party that accesses this Website and is not either employed by ACA Acoustics Limited and acting in the course of their employment or otherwise engaged in providing services to ACA Acoustics Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of those services.
- Website: This website (www.aca-acoustics.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- A reference to a person includes companies, entities, trusts and partnerships.
- “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”.
- The headings and sub-headings are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
- For purposes of the GDPR, ACA Acoustics Limited is the “data controller”. This means ACA Acoustics Limited determines the purposes and manner in which your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers.
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you.
- Data is received from other sources.
- Data is collected automatically.
- ACA Acoustics Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- When you contact us through this Website, by telephone, post, email, or through any other means.
- When you make payments to us.
- cWhen you use our services.
- To the extent that you access this Website, we will potentially collect your Data automatically, for example:
- We may collect your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access this Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- We may use your Data for the above purposes where we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate business interests. If You are not satisfied with this then you have the right to object (refer the section headed “Your Rights” below).
- We may share your Data with our employees, agents and/or professional advisors, to assist in undertaking our professional services and statutory obligations.
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, including storing data on a secure server requiring password access.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let Us know immediately by contacting us at email@example.com or 01793 766324.
- If you want detailed information on how too protect your information and your devices against fraud, identify theft and other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup systems for legal, tax, or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights relating to your Data:
- Right to access: The right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or that we modify, update, or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this unless your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We may refuse your request where we are legally permitted to do so and in this instance will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct: The right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase: The right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data: The right to block Us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability: The right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object: The right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate business interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at www.ico.org.uk.
- It is important the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of the Business or any part of it.
- In the above circumstances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that or any other right or remedy.
- This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- You may contact ACA Acoustics Limited by email at email@example.com should you require clarification.
Definitions and Interpretations
How we Collect Data
Data That is Given to Us by You
Data That is Collected Automatically
Our Use of Data
Who we Share Data With
Keeping Your Data Secure
Links to Other Websites
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
"I want to share with you my appreciation for the honesty and sincerity you have shown throughout our work together.
It’s getting rarer these days that clients’ interests are put ahead of pressure to generate fees.
I would definitely recommend you to others."
"I have had the pleasure of using ACA Acoustics’ services on a high-end residential project in Vauxhall, London.
The commitment and proactiveness received from Rob Cant and his team was greatly appreciated on an extremely challenging and short time-framed project. This resulted in ACA Acoustics providing acoustic consultancy services on the current 51-storey commercial fit out project in Central London.
I would not hesitate with recommending their services as they are my preferred company for acoustic consultancy."
Joe Wu – T Clarke PLC
"I have been using ACA Acoustics during my employment at different companies since Rob set the business up in 2012. Rob and his team offer an excellent service and very competitive costs for carrying out acoustic sound surveys and reports. In the fast pace nature of the hospitality client field their fast turnaround is greatly valued and helps me to build a robust offering to my clients."
Craig Ballantyne – Spiritus Technical Services Limited
"We used Rob from ACA Acoustics and would highly recommend their services. The work was carried out to an extremely high standard, these guys obviously know their business.
There was some opposition to our project and those opposing employed an independent acoustic agent to try and discredit the report Rob had produced. However, the other report was thrown out and deemed totally inadequate and the Local Authority praised the report submitted by ACA Acoustics.
As I say, these guys know their stuff and are extremely competent and most professional."
Sanchia Ascroft – The Thatch Barn, Yelling
"ACA Acoustics’ practical understanding of the HVAC industry and professional yet common sense approach to finding the right solution for each project is the reason why I’d always choose to use them on my projects and recommend them to my clients."
Ed Fellerman – Chapman Ventilation Limited
"I’ve worked with Rob and ACA for a number of years on numerous projects, and their proactive approach and negotiation skills have helped my clients and I overcome various difficult challenging noise issues to secure tricky planning consents.
As a planning consultancy we have worked with various noise consultants and I have found ACA to be the most pragmatic and adept, going beyond simply undertaking noise calculations to help find solutions and fight our corner when needed."
Mark Shearman – Firstplan
"I use ACA Acoustics to assist with all our projects which require an acoustic assessment. They also provide the acoustic design for separating walls and floors to comply with The Building Regulations Approved Document E.
Their straightforward and practical advice complements the service I can offer to my clients and I highly recommend their service."
Ian Hubbarde – Link Architecture